Sunday, March 15, 2009

Three Months Old!

How quickly time flies. We can't believe that Jack is already three months old. Jack is such a sweet and happy baby. I can't get enough of his precious smiles and how very lucky for me that I get to see them so much! All I need to do is make eye contact with Jack to get a smile from him. Jack continues to grow much too quickly. He is incredibly long and how I hope his growth spurts stop for at least awhile so I can enjoy every second of his babyhood. Jack loves to coo and make sounds. He carries on long conversations with me each day and I can tell in his eyes how happy he is to make sounds. Jack's new love is books, especially ones with animals. Jack lights up when he sees pictures of roosters, lions, and zebras! We can't wait to take Jack to the Wildlife Animal Park when it reopens next month. Jack's absolute favorite thing right now is the banner that hangs from his ceiling, which Maddy made for his room. Jack LOVES looking at the animal print fabric and searches his room until he finds it. Some of Jack's other favorite things this past month include: bath time, being outside, the sling, music, dancing, bells, maracas, rain sticks, a ball popper toy, lotion time, play silks, watching snowflakes that I have hanging from our living room ceiling, Grace, kicking his feet, laying on his side, Maddy's blankets, watching people, and his hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, I am just wanting to hold and hug and kiss, kiss, kiss those cheeks of Baby Jack. He is so beautiful! Three months all ready. Just a perfect time of year to turn 3 months, with Spring just around the corner! Jack and Grace will love all of the outdoor time that will be coming soon. Breath in every moment of his babyhood because oh, how quickly it goes by.
I am happy that Jack has so many loves in his life but I think that my favorite are those sweet hands of his!
I LOVE Jack So Much,
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?