Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Naptime?

After we returned home from playgroup Grace ate lunch and then went upstairs to take her nap. Grace takes a nap every afternoon at one o'clock. I usually hear Grace talking for about ten minutes about her morning along with some play sounds before she falls asleep. I always wonder what goes on in her room. This afternoon after Jack & I gave Grace her good nap kiss, we quietly snuck out to the car to grab the camera, sling, and other items we brought to playgroup. I happened to look up and saw this site in Grace's window. Silly girl ~ she doesn't miss a trick!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic Grace moment! I had a good laugh with this one.
Love, Uncle Adam

Anonymous said...

I almost don't even know what to say!!!!!

This has to be one of the most preciously cute pictures of Grace ever!!
Sometimes I wonder to myself, just what are you going to do with Grace as she gets older?!!??! She is certainly so full of fun and always ready for the new next thing! I could just squeeze her until she pops(not really, but almost!!). :) I never for one minute thought that Grace would bring this much amazement to my life!
How I LOVE her!!!
Maddy

PS~The very moment I saw this picture and read the story, I said right out loud to myself...."just wait until Adam sees this!!"

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?