Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling Better

Our sweet Gracie girl woke up yesterday morning with the sparkle in her eyes missing. Grace also ate very little for breakfast and was unusually quiet. Grace told me she wasn't feeling well so I asked her if she wanted to lay on the couch with Jack & I to look at some books. She agreed this was a good idea. Grace asked for pillows from her big girl bed and a blanket. After several minutes on the couch Grace fell asleep with her Ellas. Grace is always full of such fun energy so seeing her lay on the couch and then watching her fall asleep was quite concerning for me. I took Grace to her pediatrician's office yesterday and she has a very bad ear infection. Grace is feeling much better but we thought it would be best to have a quiet morning inside reading books. We celebrated the author, Mem Fox's, birthday today. Some of her books include: Time For Bed (a favorite bedtime story for Grace and the book I read to Jack before his bedtime), Whoever You Are, and Boo To A Goose. In the picture above, Grace is reading Time For Bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not want our Amazing Grace to ever have a sick day :(
That bottom picture is so sad but Grace looks so sweet.
How happy we are that Grace has her pink medicine and is feeling better. Mem Fox would be glad that one of her books was playing a part of Grace's recovery.
Take good care, my Dearest Grace.
I Love You Very Much,
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?