Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introducing Ella and the Monkey!

I am so happy to announce that my Mom has started her own sewing business! My Mom has made so many beautiful blankets, burpies, and clothes for Grace and Jack and now she is sharing her talent with the rest of the world too. Please check out her new blog site at http://www.ellaandthemonkey.blogspot.com/. I have also added the Ella and the Monkey blog site to our left sidebar for a quick link. I am so very proud of my Mom and her amazing talent.

3 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

How exciting!! I just checked out her Blog and read the ENTIRE thing! She is SO talented and I think it is GREAT for her to share it with others.

Lots of Love,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Rebecca!
Thank you, Bob!
Thank you, Grace!
Thank you, Baby Jack!

I could have never even thought about any of this until Grace and Jack came into our lives. They are my inspiration...in every way. I try to be a better person all the time so that I will always set a good example for them. Thank you for all of your loving support!
Mom/Mary Ann/and Most Importantly, Maddy

Anonymous said...

i'm with you rebecca....i am absolutely proud of your mom. isn't she amazing?!

i love the tutu, halo, socks and the leg warmers she made for my sweet ana. i can't wait to see ana in it....she is going to look beautiful!!!

three big cheers for maddy....you are an inspiration!!!!!!

love to all, elsie

p.s. waiting with great anticipation for the rebecca book.... ;-)

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?