Thursday, May 21, 2009

Uncle Adam

The highlight of my day was meeting Uncle Adam after he got out of work this afternoon. We all enjoyed eating dinner outside at a beautiful restaurant along Church Street. Jack was very chatty during dinner ~ he had lots of stories to share with his Uncle Adam! I really enjoyed spending some time with my brother today and how I wish we lived closer. Adam is so kindhearted, gentle, and extremely thoughtful. He is such an extraordinary person and I hope Jack grows up to be just like him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is listening intently, as Uncle Adam admires his attentive nephew. A loving bond and mutual admiration.
XOXOXO,
Memere

my boys! said...

Two of the most loving and beautiful boys/men I know! How I LOVE them.
Mom/Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?