Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Evening Update!

It is Mary Ann, again. Here is the latest update on the Legers. All is still the same, no electricity, no hot water, no lights on the Christmas tree (Grace's biggest disappointment right now!) and as Rebecca said, "Still, no shower"! They have decided to stay put at their home, batten down the hatches, and hold down the fort. Bob is cooking hot meals on their gas grill. The generator is providing power to the pellet stove. Grace is having her meals heated on this stove along with pots of hot water. They are all doing okay and making the most out of this situation. When it gets dark they are wearing headlamps. I think that they are brave and as Walter keeps saying, "Real-true Mainers". We are leaving tomorrow morning and will be there to help out in any way we can. Bob has made plans for Rebecca to take a shower on Monday morning so all is looking up! Get ready Baby Jack you'll be here in a day and a half entering into a special, caring and loving family. And we can't wait! See you tomorrow Grace!
Keep warm and sleep well, Little Legers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy...Rebecca should receive a SPECIAL TREAT for doing all this a few days before delivery!!!

Thanks for the update...praying for safety for all!

With much Love,

The Ousdahls

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?