Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Saturday Afternoon...

Jack isn't quite ready to brave the cold yet so while Grace was outside sledding with Daddy, Jack played on his play mat and experienced his very first tummy time! Maddy & I loved watching Jack explore his hanging toys with his hands. Jack seems especially interested in music and musical toys. He did such a wonderful job turning his head toward the direction of the music.
While Jack was comfy cozy warm inside, Gracie girl was enjoying all of the newly fallen snow outside. Grace had such a fun time sledding with Daddy. Maddy & I could hear her giggling the whole time. We are expecting another large snowstorm tomorrow and we can't wait to take Grace outside again to make snow angels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jack! Looking good buddy. Music is a constant companion for me. Rebecca has tons of musical talent and I am sure she will play nice songs for you. Bob and Grace look like Arctic explorers together. Watch out more snow is in the forecast. Have fun in winter wonderland.
Love, Uncle Adam

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how aware Jack is of his environment and how much he is doing already. He is a strong boy. And, like his parents and Grace, he is already drawn to music. It's amazing that one week ago Jack was in his own world, and, now, he is such an integral part of our world.
Grace, you look ready to stay outside for hours, and I bet that you can find plenty to do out in your yard. I wonder who has more fun, you or Daddy.
I can't wait to hear all about it.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Memere

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!
fishing net

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?