Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jack's Two Week Old Wellness Visit!

Jack had his two week old wellness visit today with his pediatrician. The picture above shows Jack lying on the exam table at his pediatrician's office for the very first time. Jack now weighs 10 pounds, 10 ounces! When Jack left the hospital on December 18 his weight dropped down to 9 pounds, 2 ounces so he is growing very quickly. Jack is now 22.25 inches long (which is over three inches longer than his birth length), however, we tend to think that the nurse today may have over measured Jack's length a bit. Jack's pediatrician said Jack is very strong and healthy.
Jack took a much deserved nap in his car seat following his wellness visit. Isn't he so cute?!! Jack is such a sweet baby boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive Jack! Nothing makes me more happy than to hear that Jack is doing great. Keep up the good stats. Sounds like he is coming along so nicely. The new year will bring so many firsts for him. I will be watching with great interest and excitement. I just know that he will amaze us all.
Love, Uncle Adam

Anonymous said...

How beautiful it is to begin this new year with two incredible grandchildren. I am missing Jack so much. He is my best little boy in the whole wide world. What a year full of so many new things will encounter Jack. I cannot wait to share in each one. I am so loving having this beautiful boy in our family. Jack looks so sensational in his "big boy" clothes. I miss baby-holding, baby-smelling, baby-cooing, baby-gazing, and baby-kissing so very much. Please, Bob, Rebecca and Grace give him lots of these things from me!
Love, Maddy XO

Anonymous said...

We are all so grateful to hear that Jack is so healthy, growing by leaps and bounds. Isn't he such a little man, celebrating his milestone by taking a nap, and most probably growing as he sleeps.
Sweet dreams, Jack.
Love, hugs, and kisses,
Memere

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?