Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Color Matching & Patterns

Grace had fun matching colors and making patterns using bear markers. This morning Grace helped me cut out several strips of paper and together we put colored stickers dots on the strips. Grace was then presented with a bowl of different colored bear makers. She did a wonderful job finding the correct colored bear and matching it to the corresponding colored dot. Grace then told me what color pattern she created (e.g., "green bear, yellow bear, green bear, etc..."). Grace enjoyed this activity and ended up making several different colors patterns!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not at all surprised that Grace loved using the bear counters to make these patterns. What was she saying during this activity? I bet lots!
I Love You, Maddy

PS~Grace looks so cute in Memere's sweater. I LOVE her hair today!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Grace! Patterning is a fundamental skill and Grace is already acing it. Yeah, Grace!
Love, hugs, and kisses,
Memere


PS The butterfly sweater looks lovely on you. The lady who made it would be thrilled to see how beautiful it looks on you.

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?