Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Week & One Day Old

As some of you know, because of the many phone calls today, I experienced some complications yesterday and had to be taken by the local Limerick rescue squad to the emergency room. It was a disappointment to have missed posting a picture of Jack's one week birthday but the emergency room did not exactly provide the best conditions for a photo opportunity!!! I am so happy to be home now. Jack is such a sweet, gentle, and a very loveable baby boy. I had to visit my doctor today so I dressed Jack in a big boy outfit for the visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a Handsome Boy!! I just love looking at his beautiful pictures.

Rebecca, I am glad that you are home and I hope doing well!!

Enjoy your Merry Christmas,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

rebecca, i'm glad you are feeling better. take care and stay well. you have such an amazing family.

sweet jack looks so grown up already in his big boy outfit. is it even possible he is already a week old? time does fly.

love and peace to all, elsie

Anonymous said...

Jack, you are so handsome!!! How can anyone so young, so small look like a little man?
Rebecca, we are so distressed to hear that you have been having difficulties. Being a new mother and having a toddler is enough to adjust to. We pray that you are now feeling much better and that you will feel your best very soon.
Love,
Memere and Pepere

Anonymous said...

He'll be in the LL Bean catalogs before you know it! So cute!
Rebecca, I'm glad to hear that you are home and feeling better and that your Mom is there to help and make sure you don't do too much... Take the best of care...
Sending love and warm wishes to your sweet family,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?