- Jack is producing so many sounds. He loves carrying on long conversations with us.
- Jack is such a happy baby. He smiles and giggles all the time!
- Jack can sit with support for long periods of time. He really enjoys this position.
- Jack can stand with support.
- Jack recognizes many words including his name, bubbles, snowflakes, Grace, Mommy, Daddy, zebra, lion, book, fan, and light. He also recognizes familiar songs & rhymes by smiling and looking. Jack shows a clear preference for certain songs.
- Jack has started eating cereal and he loves it! Yummy. I'll post pictures of this soon.
- Jack is using his two hands together. He really does a great job reaching for and holding onto objects.
- It looks as though Jack should be getting his first tooth soon!
- Jack's favorite things: his hands, sound play, peek-a-boo, pat-a-cake, play silks, singing, music, dancing, books, sitting, ball popper, bubbles, fans, watching snowflakes that I have hanging from our ceiling, kicking his feet, maracas, his celebration ring, mirrors, bath time, zebras, lions, monkeys, animal sounds, being outside, and Grace.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Four Months Old!
Our beautiful boy is now four months old. Here is an update all about Jack: