Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's Good to Be Home

Bob had a business trip in Washington D.C. this past week and Grace and I went with him to explore our nation's capitol! We had an amazing trip to Washington D.C. but we are so happy to be back home now to enjoy our cows and beautiful Maine sunsets!

Thank you so much to Maddy and Poppy for coming to Maine to have fun with Jack and Eve while we were away. I missed my Jack-a-roo and Evey Pie SO MUCH while I was gone but I felt so comforted knowing they were having the very best time with you. Thank you!

1 comment:

missing, said...

What a beautiful photo. There's truly no place like home.

We had the best time together. Jack is as sweet as can be and I learn so much from him. I'm getting pretty good at naming all of the construction vehicles! I know the difference between a back hoe and an excavator! Something that took me 56 years to learn, thank you, my Jack.

Eve is a dream baby. She sleeps like a bug in a rug and smiles just about every moment she is awake. And, my, oh, my, you can just see the things he has all ready learned from Grace and Jack. Watch out because my prediction is for that little baby Evey Pie to be the one filled with the mostest!! And, that is really going to be something considering her older sister and big brother! Hold on real tight!

We were so happy that Rebecca and Grace were able to go along on Bob's business trip to Washington D.C. Grace was full of historical facts when she arrived home. And, we heard how Grace performed all around the city for folks! I find myself wondering if Grace will wind up being a city or a country girl. Perhaps, a bit of both. She certainly does welcome new places, people, and adventures with that whole little heart of hers.

Go again, any time. All of our love and HOW I am missing waking up to "Maddy, I'm awake", from my Roo while I get the tightest hug around and seeing that huge sweet smile from Eve as she squeals, "Good Morning".

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?