- Eve loves to learn and she learns so quickly.
- Eve is sitting independently.
- Eve started eating solid foods two weeks ago. Eve wants to feed herself and she is always reaching for the spoon!
- Eve rolls to obtain toys out of reach. She has also started rolling over in her crib to sleep on her tummy.
- Eve loves her lovey name Lavender. Each time I put Eve in her crib she reaches her hands up until I put Lavender in her hands. Eve always sleeps with Lavender in her hands or mouth.
- Eve is trying to crawl! She is so strong.
- No teeth yet but I think they are coming really soon!
- Eve is able to stand on her own while holding on to something.
- Eve transfers toys from one hand to the other.
- Eve is such a happy girl. She is always smiling and giggling.
- Eve is a big talker. She loves carrying on long babbling conversations!
- Here are some of Eve's favorite things: watching everything that is going on around her and taking it all in, music, dancing, books, teething toys, going outside, swinging, sound play, meeting new people, Grace & Jack, being carried in a Baby Bjorn.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Six Months Old
Our sweet baby girl celebrated her half year birthday today. We just love our Eve! She is the sweetest baby. Here are just a few updates about our Evey girl: