Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spool Snowflake Prints


Grace used a spool of thread to make these beautiful snowflake prints. Grace had white and several shades of blue paint available. She dipped the spool of thread into the paint colors and stamped them onto her paper. Grace later sprinkled glitter on her snowflakes to give them a little bit of extra sparkle. Grace's snowflake prints turned out beautifully and this was the perfect project for today as the snowflakes were falling gently outside too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another project to fall-in-love with! These are the most beautiful snowflakes that I have ever seen. I love all the smiles, sparkles and shine that Grace puts into everything. She is by far the icing on the cake! I'll save all my empty spools for Grace and Jack. You'll have to show me how to make these snowflakes, though.
I Love You, Sugar Plum,
Maddy

Anonymous said...

Grace,
Your snowflakes are just as beautiful as the flakes that fell in Vermont today... I love your art work. Another page for Mommy's book...
Love to all the Legers,
Donna

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?