Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caring For The Ones We Love

Memere visited us from Massachusetts today. Memere brought Grace a toy medical kit! Grace loved this gift and put the stethoscope right to use making sure her loved ones were healthy and fit. Memere also was a great helper to us today by putting objects onto her truck to be brought to the local dump, cleaning our snowmobile in preparation for sale, and helping load firewood that we don't need anymore onto a friend's truck. Thank you so much, Memere, for visiting today and for being such a big helper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect gift, Memere! Rebecca keeps telling me that Grace is very curious at all of Rebecca's doctor appointments. I cannot wait for her official diagnosis when we come later this week! I know that I have something that only Grace will be able to detect!!!!!!!
How wonderful it will be for all of us to be together on Saturday to celebrate Grace's 2nd Birthday.
Counting the days.
Getting ready to come,
xo, love, Maddy

Anonymous said...

Completely my pleasure!!!
Thank you, Grace, for checking me out. You took more time and care than adult doctors do, and I'm so pleased that I passed your rigorous check up.
See you on Saturday, party girl.
XOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?