Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Portland's Farmer's Market

 
Every Saturday morning in downtown Portland there is a Farmer's Market at Deering Oaks Park.  It is a place where local farmers gather to sell their produce, flowers and crafts.  The Portland Farmer's Market has been rated one of the top 10 Farmers' Markets in the United States!  Here are some pictures from our time there one weekend in mid August enjoying the local food and fun...  

Gracie girl hula hooping!!! 

Jack up on stage in the park splashing in puddles!

 Eve admiring the colorful flowers at the Farmer's Market.

 Gracie dancing in the puddles!

1 comment:

Mom to Rebecca, said...


All I can say is --

"My, what absolutely beautiful children."

My entire spirit fills up when I see all of their beauty from the inside out. Each one makes me reflect in the goodness of life. I Love Jack, Eve, and Grace more than I could ever say.

Love, Mom

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?