Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Grade!

 My sweet, sweet Gracie girl started first grade today!  

Grace had the best day at school and she greeted me with such a huge hug and smile when I picked her up while telling me how much she LOVES first grade!

More pictures to come. 
Here is a picture of Grace on her first day of kindergarten last year!  It seems like just yesterday that I took this picture of her.  I can hardly believe a full year has gone by and my little girl is now in first grade.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Lookin' good, Grace. You're on your way! Maddy and I are so happy to watch you begin First Grade.
Love, Poppy

Maddy to Grace, said...


Poppy's exactly right...we are so happy to have you as our first First Grader!!

My, you are taller than a year ago! I love looking back at photos like this to see! So sweet!

We cannot wait to hear all that this new year brings to you and where it will take you, Grace.

Love your outfit so, so much! It is perfect for you, Gracie Girl...spirited, colorful, vibrant, pretty, strong, exciting, dynamic, sparkling, and full of life...just like you!!

We Love You Our Girl,
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?