Saturday, August 31, 2013

My First Grader!

Grace started first grade on Thursday!  We had the choice when Grace entered first grade to put her in a looping or a graded model.  We chose a looping model for Grace, which means that she will have the same teacher and classmates for her first and second grade year.  

Here is Grace in the school parking lot just before she embarked on her first day of school.  This was such a bittersweet moment for me.  I so love how much Grace loves to learn and how excited she was to begin first grade but oh how I am going to miss my girl when she is at school!  It was so nice having her home with me all summer.   I still can't believe that she is in first grade!
 

1 comment:

Maddy, said...


I L♥VE THIS GIRL SO, SO, SO MUCH!

I cannot wait to hear all of Grace's sharings about her adventures and experiences this year!

Love, Maddy
xox

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?