Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Nature Walk

Grace and I went on a nature walk this morning. We enjoyed hearing the birds sing and picking flowers, especially the daisies. Grace found several rocks along the way to add to her rock collection.

Grace and I arranged the wildflowers in a small bud vase when we returned home from our nature walk. We have the flowers on our picnic table out on our porch so Grace can enjoy them during her mealtimes and they serve as a beautiful reminder of our special walk this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca,

Grace is so blessed to have you as her Mama. You are an amazing Mom who brings so much Love and Happiness to your family.

What a beautiful day you two shared.

With Much Love,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Dearest Grace,
Isn't it so special to pick wild flowers? I think that they are the most beautiful flowers. I love going for walks down your counrty road in the summer, it is full of wild flowers! You and Mommy have the best days together. She makes every day special for you. I cannot wait to see your rock collection. I also, enjoy collections. It is important for everyone to have a collection of their own and rocks are just perfect for you, Grace. Enjoy your meals out on your porch with the sweet vase of wildflowers.
I can't wait to see what you do today!
Your Ever and Ever Loving Maddy

Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca,
Dad and I have always loved the picture of you as a baby with the daisy behind your ear. I am going to frame it in a double frame along with this picture of Grace. Our two "daisy" girls. I'll make one for Grace to have, too. Did you tell Grace that you had daisies at your wedding? You are as sweet and pretty as a daisy! Only you, Rebecca would have a vase of wildflowers on a picnic table out on your porch to brighten an already bright life!
You Are A Special And Perfect Mama.

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?