Friday, June 20, 2008

Jingle Bracelets!

Grace and I made jingle bracelets and anklets this morning. We threaded bells and a variety of beads on elastic cords. It was a VERY FUN project! Grace loved threading the bells and sorting the beads into different categories. Grace chose sparkly pink and green beads for her bracelets and multi-colored beads for her anklets.
The picture seen below was the only one that I was able to take of Grace before she started twirling, hopping, jumping, and dancing with her jingle bracelets on. The entire neighborhood must have heard Grace's squeals and laughter as she danced around our deck for nearly an hour with her bells jingling the whole time!
Grace eventually put her bracelets on her ankles and she continued to wear them all day. I have a feeling Grace will be jingling for a very, very, very long time to come! I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more pictures of Grace with her jingle bracelets on. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fun and marvellous project!
I can just see Grace dancing around with her jingle braclets. I LOVE it. I must say though, I want a jingle braclet, too! I know that you had an absolutely wonderful positively perfect day.
All Nice Things!
Love You, Grace More Than All the Bells and Beads in the World!
Your Jingling Around the Town,
Maddy XO

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thanks for posting this!! My dd8 is having a Cheetah Girls back to school party (bollywood style) and I've been looking for a craft just like this one to make for her guests!! This is going to be perfect. Your little girls is just adorable!! Thanks again.

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?