Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I Know My ABC's & Can Match Them Too!"

Maddy surprised Grace with a fun package yesterday. One of the surprises in the box was a t-shirt for Grace that reads, "I know my abc's." The t-shirt got me to thinking last night about how Grace can name and identify all of her uppercase & lowercase letters so I thought I would fun to see if Grace could match letters too. This morning after Grace's bath time I set up some of her magnetic letters on a cookie sheet for her to match. Grace easily matched all of the lowercase letters by herself. To make the activity more challenging, I set up lowercase letters with their corresponding uppercase letters. Grace was able to match all of those too. Hooray Grace!
Here is a close up picture of Grace's adorable shirt. Thank you, Maddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Grace,
I am so impressed with your new learning activity. You are such an incredible learner. Mommy has the best games to keep you curious and developing naturally! I love your boundless energy when it comes to trying new things.
I Love You, Peach Pie!
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?