Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Friday Adventure

Grace was smiling all day today because we visited the Wildlife Animal Park. Grace truly loves animals and this is one of her favorite places. I just wish the pictures could capture all of Grace's many smiles, giggles, and laughs today! I can only imagine what the ducks were thinking....."Oh no, she's back! We do not want her pink elephant. We're ducks - we swim in water and go "quack quack" but we do not play with soft pink elephants." These are the same ducks that Grace tried to give Ella to last time we visited the park. Grace loves these ducks SO much but sadly I'm not sure that her affection has been reciprocated. I don't think I have ever seen ducks waddle so quickly as they did today!!!!
This is one of my very favorite expressions (mouth wide open!) that Grace has. Here she was looking at a raccoon climb up the wall of its kennel. My wish is that Grace always have this sense of wonder and amazement about all things in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Dear Animal Loving Grace,
You and Mama do have the best adventures. I am thrilled that you love animals and nature so much. I can still remember going to Forest Park in Springfield, Massachusetts when I was a little girl. It was something like the Wildlife Park that you go to. I think that you will always love our world for its beauty. Mama and Dada are giving you this gift through all of your experiences. I am sure that they have learned many new things, too. We all learn through your bright blue eyes, Grace!
I Love You with a Quack, Quack and a Grrrrr!!
Maddy XO

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?