Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ferry Beach

It is so nice to be able to post lots of beach pictures, especially after the very snowy winter we just had. I am thrilled to say that the last of our snow is finally gone! I thought it would take until June to melt. Grace and I enjoyed a warm and very, very windy afternoon at the beach today. Because of all that wind, Grace's hat kept blowing away. Grace thought this was very funny and she let out huge giggles each time it happened, which was a lot! Hearing her giggles made my day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!
I miss those giggles :(
But, it is only a week now until you come to Middlebury for a "huge" visit. We are getting everything ready for you, Grace. Please, don't let the wind blow away any of your pretty hats!
I Love You,
Madddy XO

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?