Monday, December 12, 2011

Finger Knitting with Grace

Grace loves to finger knit. Her little fingers work so, so, so hard while she knits very long strands of yarn. I love finding Grace sitting on a windowsill (as in the picture above), on her bed, in her carseat, or on the floor with her yarn basket close by while she finger knits for long periods of time. Grace uses finger knitting to make rings, necklaces, crowns and for imaginative play. Grace experiences so much joy from creating something beautiful and unique with her own hands. Every one of her finger knitting projects is a treasure.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I love your basket of yarn and all your finger knitting projects. Your little fingers are creating some lovely, colorful treasures. I would love to do some with you; you can be my teacher.

Hugs and kisses,
Memere

Maddy, said...

My heart is full with Grace's love of crafting and creating. She will forever brighten our world with her craft. Those hands and fingers of hers are a work of art in themselves. I could look at them all day long.

I Love You, My Girl,
Maddy

ps--Dearest Grace, may I please have one of your braclets? I will wear it until it falls off.

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?