Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Maddy's Birthday Today!

* birthday message by Grace on the fabric paper that she & Jack made *

We wish the happiest birthday to our dear Maddy, my beautiful Mom. My Mom amazes me each and every day with her generosity, creativity, compassion, caring ways and bright spirit. My wish is to be the kind of mother to my children that she has always been to me. Grace, Jack and Eve adore and admire their Maddy and how very blessed we all are to have her in our lives. Happy Birthday, Mom. We all love you so very much.

2 comments:

maddy, said...

What an astounding surprise...wishes on fabric paper, oh my.

I just love, love, love the fabric paper, it looks like a quilt. And, Grace's so~sweet words and her writing! I want to hear all about everything--how this all came about, the details of the process, and every little thing in between. Oh, I can image the time that went into this. I feel so honored and blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you over and over again.

I am the happiest Maddy today because I have the most loving and caring family. I love you very much. Give big birthday kisses and hugs to Eve, Jack, and Grace. Thank you so much, again.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!

Love, Adam

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?