Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs










Coloring Easter eggs is one of my all time favorite activities to do with my children! It is something that I look forward to every year. We have our Easter eggs displayed in the beautiful egg holder that my Pop-Pop from Delaware made in 1978. The egg holder brings back so many wonderful memories for me from when my brother and I colored Easter eggs together growing up. It is so very special to me and I am so happy to share it with my own children now.

2 comments:

maddy, said...

Oh, goodness, what a fun time together. I must say that at very quick first glance, I thought to myself, "Who is that other girl--and it is our Evey Pie!!" How did she get so big?!! Wow, she is so beautiful.

I love the concentration on our Amazing Grace. She's grown up so much, also.

And...there's just *something* about our Jack...that twinkle is contagious.

If, I could make a wish, I would turn Father Time back and make you, Rebecca, and Adam little again. I loved it when we colored Easter eggs and placed them in PopPop's egg holder. So many sweet memories. I'm so happy to see you and your children loving it as much as I do.

Love you all so much,
Mom/Maddy

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing a ceramic piece that our Poppop made!! I am so glad that you love it and use it to create special memories with your kids!!

Thanks for sharing!

Love,

Melissa

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?