Sunday, March 6, 2011

On The Mend...

It has been quite the week for us. Most of the Leger family has been sick. I took Jack to the doctor this week to find out he has double ear infections and some bronchial inflammation. Jack is on antibiotics and is feeling better but he has a lingering cough and he is quite congested. Baby Eve has also been congested all week and has had a low grade fever. Bob has had a sore throat for the past few days and I had to go back to my doctor yesterday because I have another case of strep throat. Fortunately, our Gracie girl has been healthy!

I am looking forward to the week ahead with Grace, Jack and Eve. Hopefully we are all on the mend now because we are expecting some warmer weather (40+ degrees) this coming week -- temperatures in the 40s feels warm to us up here in Maine this time of year! I hope to get in lots of outside time each day. Grace and Jack have been asking to go back to Higgins Beach and I would love to take them and Baby Eve back there. I also hope to get back to posting pictures. There is a lot of catching up to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you all have been under the weather. i hope you'll be shining again real soon.

hugs, elsie

p.s. wishing for 60 degrees and lots of sun....wouldn't that be nice.

sending wishes, said...

My little family up there in Maine.... :( I'm so so sorry.

When something hits a home it seems to go through like a strong storm. Know that I'm thinking of all of you all the time. Thank Goodness, you have Grace holding it all together! I'm sure she has lots to say and lots of advice to hand out! Grace is very perceptive when it comes to helping [especially where Jack is concerned].

You all need warmth, sunshine, flowers, green grass, ocean breezes, and playgrounds to make the germs go away. I'm bundling them up and blowing these wishes right up to you.
Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?