Monday, March 7, 2011

March...In Like A Lion


Grace, Jack & Eve made these lions last week on the first day of March. We talked about what the March weather saying of "In like a lion and out like a lamb" means and discussed the characteristics and behaviors of each of the two animals to explain the saying.

I have several other pictures that go along with this post showing Grace, Jack & Eve, however, I am unable to load any more pictures onto blogger. Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix this problem. I was very excited to post some pictures of Grace, Jack and Eve tonight after taking a short break from blogging because I was sick only to realize that now I can't load them. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully the problem will be resolved!

4 comments:

Aunt Melinda said...

Cute activity. Please tell Grace, Jack and Eve that in Delaware, our March came in like a lamb....a warm, sunny, day. I guess that means we will go out like a lion. I was telling my third grade class about that saying. Most years, it is true. Glad you are all feeling better. Enjoy.
Love,
Aunt Melinda

covered in white in Vermont, said...

So cute! Your projects are always so inspiring to me.

There's lots of "lion-like" things going on isn't there? Germs galore, blogger problems, and of course the weather. We had about 30 inches of snow yesterday and just about the entire State of Vermont was closed down..it was roaring just like a lion!

I cannot wait for the sweet soft lamb-like weather to occur. I'm certain that you are also. Here's to days outdoors wearing Spring jackets, sunhats, viewing tulips, riding bikes, making mud pies sprinkled with green grass, and shoes and no-boots.

I Love You, Grace, Jack, and Eve. You too, Bob and Rebecca.
Maddy/Mom/Mary Ann

ps-when you can, please try to add some more pictures :)

Cathy Sontum said...

Hello Rebecca,
I've been following your blog since Grace was a little one, but don't think I've ever commented before. I follow another blog with the same service and the author of that blog mentioned recently that she had reached some sort of limit on her blog. I think she said that if she wanted to keep the same blog address there would be a fee (previously, it had been free for her to post.) I'm wondering if you reached the limit my other friend was talking about. Her oldest child is about the same age as Grace. I hope you get it figured out. We all love your photos! Cathy

Anonymous said...

you continue to amaze me, rebecca. the lions are ever so cute.

hopefully, your issue with the blog will be resolved....i just can't imagine not being able to view your beautiful pictures and the stories.
love it, love it, elsie

p.s. when my grandchildren visit, i use your blog as a resource ;-)

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?