Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Spring Day At The Beach!















Some of my favorite memories from our day at the beach last Saturday: watching Grace's face beam with pride as she flew our kite so high all by herself, hearing Jack say "up, up, UP" to encourage Grace to fly the kite even higher!, seeing Grace wearing her sweet white vintage dress for the first time (which was made with such deep love from her Maddy), watching Jack point to all of the beautiful sites at the beach, building sand castles with Grace & Jack, watching Jack put his tiny toes into the very cold ocean water and then watching him turn around to run in the other direction!, watching Grace put her toes into the very cold ocean water and then watch her run right into the ocean for more!, seeing Grace & Jack with Daddy, watching Jack do his "upside downs!," smiling as Jack came back up from his "upside downs" to see that the sand had stuck to the sunscreen all over his forehead, twenty tiny sandy toes and twenty tiny sandy hands, splashing in the water, drawing in the sand with sticks, and most of all just being with my two beautiful children and wonderful husband.

2 comments:

refreshing and thought-provoking, said...

Just when I thought I saw the most beautiful pictures of Grace & Jack---then, I saw these! I cannot take my eyes off of them! I keep coming back again and again and over and over again! While I was making coffee this morning, I saw Poppy sitting at the computer and smiling and saying, "Oh, Wow!". I knew he was looking at your amazing photos, Rebecca. We can not get enough of these phenomenal grandchildren.

I love your photography and the way you capture the moments that can pass by in the blink of an eye. Jack looks as cute-cute as can be. His expressions are so full of priceless emotions. Grace looks incredible. Her joy bubbles over in her glory of life.

Have an absolutely wonderful, positively perfect weekend,
Mom/Maddy

Unknown said...

These photos were AMAZING! What a lovely family you have!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?