Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Spy Mommy's Car

Grace and I went to her swimming lesson this morning, which was a fun way for us to cool off on another very hot day. After swimming we met Daddy for lunch and then spent the remainder of the afternoon at the Children's Museum. This has become our routine after Grace's weekly swimming lesson. In this picture, Grace is looking out of a large window at the museum. She was determined to locate my car in the busy parking lot. Grace knows all of the numbers and letters in my license plate and she kept calling them out until she finally spotted my car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Grace,
You look SO big and SO grown-up in this picture. We will love to hear you say all the letter and numbers in Mommy's license plate. Do you like "I SPY"? I hope so because I made you an "eye-spy" bottle. We are happy that you had your Tuesday routine today. It was great that you went swimming, had lunch in an air-conditioned restaurant, and enjoyed the Children's Museum on another HOT summer day.
We Love You More Than All The Letters and Numbers!
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?