Saturday, September 8, 2012

Goodbye

I will be posting several pictures of Grace on her first day of kindergarten later today but I wanted to post this picture first because I love it so much.  It shows Eve and Jack standing together on the sidewalk looking back at Grace's school just after we dropped Grace off.  Jack and Eve both turned around to wave one last time to their big sister as she was beginning her new journey.  They stood waving to Grace until they could no longer see her.  This was such a sweet moment and it reminds me so much of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious beyond words!

XOXOXO,
Memere

Maddy, said...

Memere is so right...this is just as preciously sweet as can be. Oh, the stories they will all have to share with each other every afternoon at 3:15!

I'm loving how they all love each other so much.

Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?