Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello, Spring!

Daddy, Jack & Eve

Grace

Eve

Jack

I was hoping to share our first day of spring activity in a post tonight but I am having some issues downloading pictures onto our computer.  I'll leave you with some pictures from our time at Pine Point Beach on Sunday until I fix the computer issue.  

With temperatures approaching 80 degrees later this week I am hoping to take Grace, Jack and Eve back to the beach several more times this week to celebrate our beautiful first week of spring.  

1 comment:

Maddy, said...

I think these photos are amazing. Loving each and every one of those little piggy-toes! Aawwhh, there is nothing at all like beach days. Good for you for loving it all so much. I want your Summer to be full of days at the ocean.

Love to all, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?