Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Little All Star!

Gracie girl was an all-star today on the basketball court and Daddy was the MVP! We spent a fun Saturday at our YMCA's Open House Family Day. Grace enjoyed running and dancing her way across the basketball court all while wearing her favorite glitter shoes! I love this picture of Grace with her Daddy. I think Grace looks like a little flying fairy! We ended our fun day by taking a beautiful walk along the Portland Pier. Grace was amazed the big boats in the water. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sweet grace, what sweet moments you shared with your mommy and daddy....love the pictures.

rebecca and rob you exemplify the true meaning of good parenting.

i must admit...my sweetest moments are when i view my grandchildren and sweet grace's blog. thank you for the joy.

love, elsie

Marie said...

Oh my gosh Gracie girl, what a treat,I saw you, and later mommy and daddy (in the background) on the 11:00 news on Channel 8 tonight as they spoke of Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA in Portland! You were chasing the soft basketball and then looked quite curious and interested in the camera as you walked up towards it. Lead the way girlfriend! It seems like you shared a very special day with new friends and mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

My Ever Dearest Family,
Grace, you do look like a flying fairy! What a great time at the YMCA you must have had with Daddy and Mommy. Why, you even made the eleven o'clock news! Oh, how I wish that Poppy and I could have seen that!
I think that Grace is such a big girl now, no more stroller for her...walking and holding Mommy's hand. Special times. But, with parents like Bob and Rebecca every day is tremendous.
Love, Love the pictures(and, all of you!) Maddy XO

Anonymous said...

my apologizes bob. when i wrote in the blog earlier i wrote "rob".

by the way, happy birthday bob. you are an amazing dad to your beautiful grace.

:-) elsie

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?