Sunday, December 8, 2013

Jack's Nutcracker Performance!

The time time of year between Thanksgiving and just after the New Year is always a magical time for our family.  In addition to celebrating the holidays, all three of my children were born between Thanksgiving and just after the New Year!  We have so many traditions that we look forward to celebrating this time of year.  One of my favorite traditions is attending the Nutcracker with my children.  It is a special way to begin the Christmas season.  This year was our fifth year attending the Maine State Ballet's production of the Nutcracker.  This was an extra special year for us because JACK was in the performance!  Jack was a reindeer this year.  Jack remembers watching his big sister Grace perform two years ago and since that time he couldn't wait for his turn on the big stage.  You can see Jack in the picture above - he is the fourth reindeer in Santa's line.  I have many more pictures to come.  Until then you can click on the dates below to see us at the Nutcracker in previous years:  


1 comment:

Maddy, said...


Love that Jack is a dancer! He is so unbelievably cute I cannot stand it! Jack in his reindeer costume is a forever memory to me.

How wonderful is it that you home is full of music and dancing! I cannot wait to see more pictures. That was a brilliant performance. I could see the Nutcracker every weekend in December...especially if Jack were in it!!

Reindeer Love, Maddy
xox

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?