Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day

Today is Grandparent's Day! When I asked Grace, Jack and Eve to tell me about Maddy & Poppy and Memere & Pepere here a just a few of their thoughts:

"They have taught me SO much."
"They take such good care of me."
"They make me smile and laugh."
"I love to talk to them."
"I feel happy when I see them." Jack then added, "I don't see them here right now."
"They are so nice."
"They are so gentle."
"I think they're good." :)
"I love them."
"I love them more than the world."

When I asked Eve about Maddy & Poppy and Memere & Pepere she gave me a very big smile. I can't express how very thankful we all are to have them in our lives. Thank you so very, very much for all that you do. We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a grandparent is a far better gift than I could have ever imagined. These incredible grandchildren have taught me lessons worth more than gold.

Their comments are so like them, loving, thoughtful, kind, and real.
Better than any greeting card writer could ever come up with.

Love you over and over, again and again,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?