Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day person drawing by Grace

"Shamrock" drawing by Jack


I may be away from this space for a few days as a bit of end of wintertime sickness works it's way through our family. Gracie girl is on her way to feeling better from double ear infections. Jack-a-roo and I both have bad colds or the flu but I hope that we both start feeling better tomorrow! Luckily, Daddy has been spared from our end of winter sickness! I hope everyone had a lucky St. Patrick's Day. We'll be back in a few days.

2 comments:

soup and a bunch of flowers, said...

Oh, my little loves, I am feeling so sad. Take good loving care of each other.

The pictures are amazing :>

Sending up my very best healing wishes,
Love, Mom/Maddy

Donna said...

Sending get well wishes to you all... Hope the spring weather will make you all well!
Hugs,
Donna

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?