Monday, October 26, 2009

There's No Place Like.....Lowe's!

Grace and Jack simply LOVE Lowe's...and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas there! Grace and Jack had such a great time getting a sneak peek at all of the beautiful sights and lights that the Christmas holiday season will bring. Some of Grace's favorite things at Lowe's are the faucets, sinks, and refrigerators. Jack is quite fond of the fan and light aisle. Grace and Jack could literally spend ALL DAY at Lowe's. We'll probably be spending lots of time there this winter!!

1 comment:

Home Sweet Home (store!), said...

Oh, my, goodness, I do so know the feeling!! I love Lowe's and Home Depot, too! There is just something about those large home stores that gets me every time!

I would enjoy and enjoy spending time there with Grace and Jack. We can talk and "touch" all the interesting things. We'll have to do it! Yes, we will!
Love, to my little home shoppers,
Maddy

ps....my favorites are the counter tops!

I LOVE seeing the sparkles in their blue eyes!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?