Monday, October 5, 2009

Graceful Grace

I love watching Grace and all of the other girls (and one boy!) dance together at Ms. Besty's Small Steps School of Dance every Monday morning. Grace has already learned several tap and ballet routines and she practices them at home several times each day during the week. Grace is enrolled in the 3-5 year old dance class, which makes her the youngest child there. Despite not yet being 3 years old, Grace has learned all of the dance positions and routines so quickly and effortlessly. Grace is so proud to be a dancer and she refers to herself a "dancer" and a "ballerina." I hope to do a post each Monday on Grace and her dance class to keep everyone updated. Next week Grace will find out what her costume will be in her first dance recital, which is scheduled for May 29, 2010!
Note: Most of our pictures have been very fuzzy over the past month or so. I think it is because of our camera. I am working on getting it fixed and I hope to bring Grace and Jack to you in complete clarity soon!!!

2 comments:

love from Maddy, said...

I am missing our Lady Grace so much!

She is our Grace, Gracie, Gracie Pye, Honey Bun, Baby Doll and Honey Pie.

This little girl keeps me guessing about what is next in her sweet smart mind every day. I know that there will never ever be an end to the things I am learning from Grace. I am bursting with pride, love and joy to know her and learn from her. I am certainly one lucky Maddy.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

I Love You So Much, Grace Mercie Leger. I hope that you always, always know that. I could have never imagined that I would have such a special and beautiful and wonderful little girl like you in my life.
*Maddy*

Aunt Melinda said...

What a pretty ballerina....have fun dancing.
We love you,
Aunt Melinda

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?