Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Dandelion flower print
Today I celebrated the greatest joys in my life - Grace, Jack and Eve.  My goodness, I just love being their mama.

Today I also celebrated a true treasure in my life - my own Mom, who I love and admire more than any words could ever express.

Today I celebrated my mother-in-law, who raised such a kind and caring son and for that I thank her so very much.

Today I also celebrated all of truly amazing mothers of our world and wish them all a very Happy Mother's Day.  I hope you all found unexpected joys and laughter in surprising places today!

1 comment:

Mom to Rebecca, said...


My Dearest Sweetest Rebecca,

You and Adam are my true joys. And you and Bob added three more utterly delicious little ones to love!
You are the BEST Mama I have ever seen! Grace, Jack, and Eve are blessed to have you. I celebrate you and all Mothers everyday.

I Love You, Mom

ps...loving that dandelion print with glitter touches(!!), you know that I do!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?