Saturday, May 15, 2010

Orlando, Florida!

Three hours after leaving Burlington, Vermont we arrived in sunny Orlando, Florida. When Grace first looked out of her airplane window upon landing she was amazed to see palm trees instead of pine trees!

Once we exited our plane and were inside the Orlando airport Grace marveled at the sites before her....I've a feeling we're not in Maine any more!

The airport at Orlando was truly beautiful. There was so much to see and Grace took in every sight and sound.

When we arrived at out hotel Grace couldn't believe her eyes to see palm trees inside the hotel's lobby too!

Here is how we spent the remainder of our first day in Florida! We were greeted with 90 degree temperatures when we stepped off of the airplane. This was the best and most fun way for us to cool off.

We are all sending Jack-a-roo tons and tons of hugs and kisses. I am missing my sweet Jack so very much but I know he is having such a wonderful time with Maddy and Poppy. Jack, I loved talking to you on the phone today and hearing your voice. I can't wait to see you on Thursday. I love you so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, you look so happy! There will be thrill after thrill in Florida, and you won't miss any of them. Mommy and Daddy will take pictures with their camera, and you will take pictures in your mind (or with Mommy and Daddy's camera). We are sooooo happy for all of you!

Love from Massachusetts,
Memere and Pepere

Aunt Melinda said...

Have a great time in Florida. If you see Goofy, tell him hello for me. He is my favorite. Have a great vacation.
Love,
Aunt Melinda

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?