Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

The month of May was certainly very busy for our family! We were all so excited this past week for Grace's first dance recital! Most of last week was spent getting ready for Grace's big day! To make Grace's first dance recital all the more special Maddy, Poppy, Memere, Pepere, Auntie Allison, Rose and Kimberlee came to share in the excitement of the special day.

As a result of our trips and special events I am a bit behind on my blogging - I still have a few pictures from our trip to Vermont last week to post, pictures from Grace's dance rehearsal and recital, pictures from the time with our families at Fort Williams Park after the recital and our Memorial Day parade pictures. After that I hope to be back to blogging about our daily activities! I'll begin posting pictures tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoyed their long holiday weekend.

1 comment:

on the first of June, said...

Oh, I know Rebecca, your month of May was filled to the brim with packing and unpacking, flying to and fro, hot sun, cool nights, adventures beyond the imagination, dancing feet (from 2 children!!),costumes, horses, *firetrucks*, and families...can you believe that it is June first today?!?!

I hope that June brings all of you:: days full of sunshine, moments together watching insects and birds fly about, times at the beach with sandy toes, and hours of reading books under your shady trees.

I Love You So Much and Missing Our Amazing Grace and Our Jack-in-the-Box more and more with each passing minute :(
Love, Mom/Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?