Friday, May 25, 2007

"Pool" Party!

It was 99 degrees in Limerick, Maine today....a little too hot to spend large amounts of time outside so Grace & I brought the summer ,well almost summer, fun inside. We had our own special pool party on our kitchen floor. The porcelain tub was used by Grace's Great Grandma for Maddy and Uncle Larry when they were little. Adam and I enjoyed this same tub when we went down to Chicopee, Massachusetts to visit Grandma and Pop-Pop during our summers. Now, Grace is playing in this tub! It is over 50 years old!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

My Dearest Grace,
I am so happy that you are also enjoying the tub now. I can still remember Uncle Adam and your Mommy playing in it just like you! Have lots of water fun this summer. Wait until Great-Grandma and Great Pop-Pop see you in this tub!
Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?