Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Dream Come True


I am overjoyed to have the opportunity to tell everyone what a wonderful and selfless mother Rebecca is. Rebecca tirelessly takes every waking moment with Grace as an opportunity to expand and enlighten Grace's view of the world. Rebecca's precious few moments of free time are spent reading and learning about how she can make Grace's life better. I so admire Rebecca's dedication to being the best Mother ever - she certainly had a wonderful role model in Mary Ann and Rebecca has inherited her wondrous maternal instincts and desire to make her child's life as rich and fulfilling as possible. Thank you Rebecca for being the best Mother I could ever imagine. Bob and Lil' Bit (co-author).

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this spectacular picture of my two incredible and so very beautiful girls very much. It just takes my breath away to realize how tremendously lucky I am to have such a remarkable family!

I am thrilled that you had a clear blue sky, sparkling Mother's Day, Rebecca. You are such an outstanding Mother. You have a natural ease and a sunny outlook with Grace every day. I know how much love and joy Grace brings to you (just like you and Adam bring to me). There is nothing in the world like being a Mother!

Bob, thank you very much for the wonderful words. It is the love our families have for us that make us what we are. When I think of all the women in my life my Grandmother(Babu), my Mom, Rebecca, and now Grace I feel such joy!
I am absolutely bubbling over with LOVE, Maddy*******

Unknown said...

Rebecca, Happy Belated 1st mothers day. This picture is priceless
Grace truly is blessed with you and Bob.
Aunt Judy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?