Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Dress Rehearsal

Here are a few pictures of Grace getting ready at one of her dress rehearsals last week.

Here is a picture of Grace with her wonderful ballet teacher, Miss Juliette.  Miss Juliette helped put Grace's hair into a bun for the rehearsal. Miss Juliette said that Grace had the worlds smallest bun -- and it was so cute!  

Prior to one of the dress rehearsals, the dancers had their pictures taken by a professional photographer.  I was watching all of the action from the hallway and caught this sweet moment between Grace and Miss Juiliette just prior to Grace's picture being taken.

I love this picture of Grace!  Grace was getting her ballet shoes ready and she reacted to something very exciting Miss Juliette was saying.

Recital day pictures to come!

2 comments:

Maddy, said...

Oh, our girl! Grace is just beautiful. She is a doll. The greatest joy in my life right now is watching these Grandchildren grow. It is a journey that I imagined for a long time but as it turns out it is nothing like I thought...it is so much deeper and so more intense than my mind could have ever hoped for. It's kind~of like the reward dessert of life!

Love,
Maddy

ps - I love Grace in "eggplant" as she calls it! She is really a doll!

Aunt Melinda said...

Great pictures...love the color. Our recital is June 9. I just love recitals. Looks like Grace loves dance as much as Michaela and Madelin do.

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?