Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Perfect Duet

Grace and Jack LOVE, LOVE, LOVE music! Every day they have music time together. They look so cute sitting side-by-side on my piano bench while they play and sing lots of songs together. I love how they always get one of my piano books to put on the stand so they can "read"the music as they play the piano. Jack's favorite song to sing and play on the piano is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Grace enjoys making up her own songs ("in French," as Grace says!) and singing and playing songs from music group.

2 comments:

love the music!, said...

Rebecca, you have the MOST musical children....
from singing, to playing instruments, to dancing, and now song writing, even in French!!

This is just one aspect of your happy home. I know when I'm there, your house and car and yard are full of musical fun.

This music will carry happiness with Jack and Grace throughout their lives.
Love, Maddy

Poppy said...

That piano was one of the best things Maddy and I ever bought. I think it was for Rebecca's 11th birthday. It was a choice between a piano and a bike. I think Mary Ann and I made the right choice. Rebecca learned to play piano and now the next generation will learn to play on that piano. And the music rolls on...
Love, Poppy/Dad

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?