Thursday, August 5, 2010

An Update!

We have been VERY busy over the past few weeks. Our house went on the market this week and we have started the process of looking for a new home for our growing family!

We will be finding out whether our sweet third baby Leger will be a boy or girl on Monday, August 23. We can't wait!

Grace is very, very excited to become a "bigger" sister and I can't believe Jack is going to be a BIG brother! Grace has come up with a list of names for her new baby brother or sister. I LOVE Grace's list and how creative and very unique each name is! I wanted to post her name choices on our blog so we can share some of her names with everyone, so Grace can look back at her list a few years from now and so we can share the list with our new baby once he or she gets older too! Here are just a few of Grace's name choices in alphabetical order....I guarantee this is like no other baby naming list that you have ever seen before! :)

Baby girl names: Appoh, Block, Blueberry, Cream-vah, Even, Faf, Fursack, Furtee, Gem, House, Jenny Rebecca, Kels, Peas, Plummer, Purse, Sap, Seagull, Setta, She-kur, Shurtle, Sur, Tall, Ursul, Vinna, Window, Z, Zcheemba, Zick, Zimble


Baby boy names: Boy, Boy-keys, Bulldozer, Cement mixer, Daddy, Dozer, Far, Fee, Feel, Feelar, Feelsir, Field, Front Loader, Gravel Pit, Keelsir, Seven, Talter, Zap

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love Grace's name list! When Sarah was anxiously awaiting the birth of her new sibling (we didn't know the gender) she was really into Peter Pan and wanted her baby named sfter the main character, whether it was a boy or girl...
Can't wait to hear about the newest Leger...
Best,
Donna

my choices are(!)---, said...

I know how super~duper busy things are up there for your family! But, what a great and wonderful busyness it all is!

I am SO holding out for --

girl ~ Fursack

boy~ Gravel Pit, though, Front Loader is a close 2nd(!)

Love, Maddy

Aunt Melinda said...

I like Plummer....out of all the girl names. I will say this, the names are unique. Too cute. You find out what the baby is the day I go back to work. Can't wait to hear.
Love,
Melinda

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Wishing you all the best with the sale. I was in real estate for several years...I know how stressful it can be to buy and sell while juggling your family. I hope it sells very quickly and that you find the pefect home for your party of five!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?