Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baking

Today it has been raining all day long. We haven't had a rainy day since early spring so we filled our time inside this morning by baking muffins. Grace and Jack worked together to make whole wheat pumpkin bread muffins. They did a wonderful job scooping, measuring and pouring the ingredients and following steps of the recipe. Grace and Jack made such a cute little baking team!
This has always been one of my favorite sites -- seeing Grace and Jack standing side-by-side on their learning tower together at the sink. After making their muffins Grace and Jack had just as much fun cleaning up at the sink. After the big clean up we enjoyed going outside and playing in the rain as the pumpkin muffins were cooling.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house looks so pretty! I'd love to see pics! Is it still on the market? And you forgot to tell us your big house news! =)

amazing children and colors, said...

I think that your bottom photo of Grace & Jack on their Learning Tower must be one of my all~time favorites for sure!

The children...the colors...it makes me still quietly and imagine the conversation taking place. I adore it!

Please, share your recipe with me, Rebecca. Poppy could use a bit a good-healthiness in a muffin form!

I Love You All So Much, Maddy

(it's that 'time' thing again, because some moments I feel as if we are still at your home and than other times I feel as though it has been weeks...I wonder if I'll ever figure it out!)

Donna said...

Yum! What a delicious way to spend a rainy day! I can almost smell those muffins...
Hugs,
Donna

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?