Monday, December 21, 2009

Dashing Through The Snow

We went for lots of looooooooong sled rides today along our road. Grace and Jack can't get enough of sled rides!! They love it. Jack stands by our living room window just to get a glimpse of the sleds outside in our driveway. He heads straight for the door when he hears me say, "Let's go for a sled ride." Grace loves riding in her sled and she also loves to pull Jack. We were lucky today to have fairly warm temperatures for the first day of winter. We spent most of our afternoon outside sledding.

2 comments:

just delightful, said...

The fist thing I noticed was the outstanding angle of which you took this phenomenal photo, Rebecca. Then, the colors jumped out. And, finally, I laughed to myself as I noticed that Jack's mittens were off! I'm sure he must be wanting to touch "all things winter" this year!
Beautiful picture. Beautiful children. Fun times.
Love, Maddy

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, you are a trooper. So much time, tugging, and pulling to get the little ones ready and then pulling both of them and all their gear. My guess is that what fuels you is your great love for them and the glee that you see them experience during this outside time.

They are so cute and so bundled.

Warm hugs and love,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?