Friday, September 4, 2009

Memere!

picking blackberries

We so enjoyed having Memere with us for the past few days! It was such a treat for all of us. Grace and Jack loved their time with Memere. Here are just some of the special Memere memories that will always stay with us ~ going on long walks to the lake, playing at the playground, swimming at the lake beach, swinging soooooooooo high on the swings, going for bike rides with Grace, eating meals together, picking blackberries, golfing, and hammock swinging! Thank you, Memere, for all of your help these past few days and for staying with us an extra day while I recovered from my foot injury.

2 comments:

Maddy/Mom, said...

Oh, how wonderfully happy I am that Memere spent a few glorious days with you! I Love the pictures of Jack & Grace basing in the glow of Memere. Memories and the most special times!

Dearest Rebecca, take good care of your foot this long weekend. Thank goodness that Bob will be home for 3 days. I am sending you all of my best healing wishes and love.

Anonymous said...

Memere enjoyed every nano second of her time with Grace, Jack, Mommy, and Daddy. The joy courses through my body, filling my heart. Thank you for these priceless times.

Tons of hugs, kisses, and love,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?