Friday, August 7, 2009

Salad Spinner Art

Grace had such a great time with this activity. First, Grace cut out lots of paper circles to fit in the bottom of the salad spinner. Grace then poured in different colors of paint and spun away! Grace made so many salad spinner art circles and each one is so beautiful and unique depending on the colors used and how fast Grace spun the salad spinner. By the time Grace was done with this project she and I were giggling because Grace looked just like her salad spinner art circles - she was swirled with paint too!

1 comment:

such a follower of all things Grace, said...

....and yet, just another wonderful way to spend a summer afternoon! This spin art activity must have had Grace laughing and talking the entire time. I remember a similiar thing at fairs when I was little. I love the picture you showed us. Maybe, Memere & Pepere, Uncle Adam and Poppy and I could get one?! Please!
I Love it so!
Loving everything that Grace makes,
Maddy xo

PS~Grace looks so grown up in this picture. Talk about having mixed feelings!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?